Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No use crying over spilled milk

If you don't know already my hard drive crashed that I had all of my child care information on. Pictures, invoices, templates, contracts were all lost including personal photos as well :(. I did have a few things backed up, some pictures - to me more important but from a business sense not most important.

I am now in the process of backing everything up online so that no matter what happens here at home I'm prepared. I can also get to information when not at home. Everything is protected and no personal information will be online.

For tax purposes I could use any print outs that I gave to you to help rebuild information. Otherwise you will get a VERY rough estimate for taxes this year. Of course this had to happen in September. If you would prefer to continue not having a print out copy every two weeks I would at least like to send you an email copy. Let me know. :)